Revitalize the life of the city center and optimize road controls in Dijon
The Bouygues Energies Services / Citelum consortium has called on the Parisian company Onesitu to install numerous connected sensors in the delivery areas of downtown Dijon in order to transform them into minute stops.
A smart parking solution for the city of Dijon
Synox, Onesitu and the Bouygues Energies Services / Citelum consortium have set up a scheme to combat car-hoarding and open up parking to private vehicles for short periods. This complete solution allows the city of Dijon to improve parking fluidity, encourage rotation and facilitate access to downtown businesses.
“Onesitu & Synox have responded perfectly to our need to connect the delivery spaces in the city.
Project Manager OnDijon
- 450 Os300 sensors deployed by 2021
- LoRa connectivity
- The Device & Connectivity Management IoT platform published by Synox
1st Phase: 150 sensors deployed in 2019
2nd Tranche: 150 more sensors deployed in 2020
3rd Tranche: 150 new sensors to be deployed by 2021
- Avoid as much as possible the suction vehicles
- Revitalize the downtown area
- Provide a better user experience through access to real-time information
- An average parking time that could decrease by 1 hour after the deployment of the system
- A much higher turnover and occupancy rate thanks to real-time data analysis
How it works
From a technical point of view, the intelligent parking solution is based on the deployment of sensors
capable of detecting the presence of a vehicle. Connected to the On Dijon command post, they monitor parking times to ensure better flow rotation.
As the data sent back by the sensors is raw, it is analyzed via SoM2M#IoT, an intuitive platform allowing centralized management of equipment and connectivity.
Open and interoperable, it allows the aggregation of data from the sensors, as well as the provisioning and routing of data to the data management application chosen by the City of Dijon.
The advantages of the solution
- Management of multi-connected networks in real time
- Integration of sensors via a centralized interface
- Control of the state of the park and supervision of the transmissions
- Management of alerts in case of non-communication or
network signal degradation
Download the testimonial in PDF
As a publisher and integrator of IoT platforms, Synox supports companies and communities wishing to implement their IoT projects easily and securely, regardless of the objects and technology used.