45 minutes to discover the challenges and results of the MESH indoor geolocation project implemented in less than 3 months for the SNCF.
Emmanuel Mouton, CEO of Synox and Pierre Bonzom, CEO of ELA Innovation will present how IoT has enabled a complete and reliable solution for:
- Reducing time spent locating technicians in the event of an evacuation
- Optimizing the traceability of teams present in tunnels and underground passages
- Automating zone entry and exit controls
Key points discussed
- Project challenges and objectives
- The steps and the solution implemented
- Customer feedback and next steps of the project
Register to get the replay
As an integrator and publisher of IoT platforms, Synox assists companies and local authorities wishing to implement their IoT projects easily and securely, whatever the objects and technology used.
Designer and manufacturer of Bluetooth Low Energy and Active RFID Beacons and sensors, with a very long range and ultra low power consumption.
Watch our latest webinars
The winning combination of anticipatory maintenance: For what benefits?
How to optimize last mile delivery while reducing the carbon footprint?
How does the IoT facilitate and secure the operation of the cold chain?
Feel free to share, if you like this content!