Industry 4.0: towards a connected, sustainable and efficient industry thanks to IIoT
The event was held on Friday, June 24, 2022 in Montpellier
Thank you to the participants, partners & speakers for the success of this new 100% IoT edition!
Find the playlist of the event with the after movie and the interviews of our partners & speakers!
IoT to revolutionize the industry
How to combine operational performance and supply chain flexibility while improving theenergy efficiency of the industry? All these topics represent a major strategic challenge for supply chain 4.0. Through the integration of smart technologies, we will see how IoT revolutionizes production processes by optimizing them to move towards an Industry 4.0.
For this 8th edition of our Cap’IoT event, we invite you to dive into the heart of this reflection around three key themes: supply chain 4.0, factory 4.0 and maintenance 4.0. Throughout the day, discover the vision of our experts, technological partners and users of the solutions deployed.
Are you ready? Let’s decipher together how IoT serves the Smart Industry today.
Thanks to our partners Cap’IoT 2022
On the program of this 8th edition
Beginning of the day
Welcome, badges and breakfast
- Emmanuel MOUTON
- Patrick MEILLAUD
Powertrain Solutions, Vice President, Commercial Plant Manager, Bosch Plant
Round table 1 : Supply chain 4.0
How do you achieve a more flexible and sustainable supply chain through IoT?
- Logistics optimization: the digital transformation of the supply chain
- Traceability of goods: understanding the challenges of connected transport
- Efficient inventory and supplier management: optimizing supply chain costs
- Alexandre JEANTHON
BDM Partnership and Indirect Sales, WIIO
- Ralib BOUROUIBA
Consulting and Software Solutions, SOLARIS LOGISTIQUE & BI
- Olivier GUILBAUD
CEO, Ineo Sense
Round Table 2: Factory 4.0
How to improve infrastructure energy efficiency with IoT?
- Improving the quality of life at work: towards a safer sector
- Towards better environmental management: moving towards environmentally friendly buildings
- Transformation of the energy network: management of natural resources and raw materials
- Sylvain BOU
Director of Technical Functions & Business Developer, Bosch Plant
- Tarik MABROUKI
Sales Director France East Project, Sogetrel
- Boris ALANDRY
Round Table 3: Maintenance 4.0
How do IoT and analytics help rethink operational performance?
- Transformation of the production chain: towards operational excellence
- Predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance: better anticipation for greater productivity
- Optimization of production tools: improving the quality of production
- Thibault GALLY
Mechatronics engineer: Innovation Manager, Sotic
- Mohamed SALLAK
Teacher-researcher, University of Technology of Compiègne
- Philippe VINCENT
Head of Technical Services, QUOTIENT
- Emmanuel MOUTON
- Sébastien BOURRUT LACOUTURE
Global Omnichannel Services Manager, Royal Canin
Photo booth & Networking
Presentation hosted by Synox
in the auditorium with Laurie, Customer Experience Manager & Cassandra and Teddy, Product Owners
Pitch session of Cap’IoT partners
Demonstration and networking
led by Synox and its partners
Launch of the 100% IoT challenge
The Key Speakers
Vice President, Commercial Plant Manager
BDM Partnership & Indirect Sales
Consulting & Software Solutions
Director of Technical Functions
Sales Director France East Project
Head of Technical Services
Mechatronics Engineer & Innovation Manager