A 100% IoT day to decipher the challenges of Smart Farming
The event took place on Tuesday 6 October 2020 in Clermont-Ferrand
Thank you to the participants, partners & speakers for the success of this new 100% IoT edition!
Find the playlist of the event with the after movie and the interviews of our partners & speakers!
Receive a summary of the 3 round tables by filling in the form below
IoT to revolutionize agriculture
For this 6th edition of Cap’IoT, the 100% Internet of Things event will be on the theme of Smart Farming. An event to decipher the technological stakes of the Internet of Things around concrete case studies!
A morning dedicated to round tables, then an afternoon devoted to workshops and demonstrations organized by Synox, Yesitis and their partners.
Thanks to our Cap’IoT 2020 partners
The Cap’IoT 2020 program
Beginning of the day
Welcome, badges and breakfast
Round Table 1: Animal raising, health and welfare
9H - 9H45
How does IoT contribute to animal health and welfare?
- Frédéric ROULLIER, PHD – BIOPIC
- Julie CHAMPION, Business developer – COPEEKS
- Etienne GUEROU, President – Co-Founder – PIGSTECH
- Xavier BOIVIN, UMR on herbivores – Animal physiology and breeding systems department – INRAE
Roundtable 2: Environment
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
How does the IoT help preserve resources?
- Vincent TARDIF, Director of strategy and territorial development – LIMAGRAIN
- Xavier BESSEYRE des HORTS, Sales Manager for Vertical Agritech and Foodtech – MICROSOFT
- Arnaud DUGAST, Founder – PLATFORM.GARDEN
- Emmanuel BUISSON, President, WEATHER MEASURES
- Renaud FONT, Director of Operations – AGDATAHUB
World Table 3: Mechanization
11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
How is IoT changing mechanization in agriculture?
- Laurent BARTHEZ, Digital Agriculture Project Director – LIMAGRAIN
- Jean-Pierre CHANET, Director of the Research Unit Technologies and Information Systems for Agrosystems – INRAE
- François Thierart, Co-founder – MY EASY FARM
- Benjamin ROUGANE, Farmer
12:30 - 2:00 PM
Buffet lunch and Networking
14H00 - 16H
Workshops & Demonstrations by Synox, Yesitis and their partners
The key speakers
Digital Agriculture Project Manager
Director of the Research Unit Technologies and Information Systems for Agrosystems
MY EASY FARM
President – Co-Founder
UMR on Herbivores Animal Physiology and Breeding Systems Department
Director of Strategy and Territorial Development
Xavier BESSEYRE des HORTS
Sales Manager of the Vertical Agritech and Foodtech
Director of Operations
Flash back on the Smart Agriculture edition
Feel free to share, if you like this content!