What is a connected building?
A connected building focuses on managing resources and improving the well-being of occupants, whether it is a public or private facility, intended for housing or hospitality.
Save money and resources
- Energy performance improvement
- Remote reading of electrical meters
- Remote reading of water meters
- Remote reading of gas meters
Improve the quality of life inside
- Indoor air quality management
- Monitoring of temperature, humidity, VOCs, brightness…
- Optimization of office occupancy
- Measuring visitor satisfaction
Facility Management and Security
- Intrusion detection in the building
- Rationalization of room occupancy
- Indoor geolocation of equipment
- Elevator monitoring
- VMC monitoring
- Supervision of the smoke extraction cage
3 examples of use cases
Discover also our starter kits: a quick and efficient answer
to all your Smart Building use cases
These clients trust us with their projects
and they share their experience!
We were looking for a mature solution for rapid deployment, which is what Synox offered us.
From decision making, to the purchase of equipment and deployment (connectivity, dashboards …) thanks to the end-to-end support by Synox, the 1st Proof of Concept was completed in less than a month!
Between the Synox teams, the field technicians and us managers, we managed to reach an agreement on the project. We finally put our trust in Synox, and I think we did the right thing!
Before the installation of connected objects, it was sometimes our customers who informed us of a malfunction of the heating system… We can now be proactive on this type of incident.