The best connectivity for your IoT project
The connectivity of your IoT installations is a step that should not be neglected if you want your IoT project to succeed. A misjudgment in the choice of the IoT network can impact the final service you offer to your customers. With its expertise in network connectivity, Synox helps you choose the best connectivity to meet the needs of your LPWA, cellular, satellite and Wi-Fi applications.
Not yet? Keep scrolling!
The main networks
Regarding the data return mechanism, there are a multitude of networks on which to rely. The main networks are as follows: Local Area Network (LAN), Personal Area Network (PAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN), Satellite, Cellular.
The 6 main networks to connect your devices
- LAN (Local Area Network): RFID, BLE or Zigbee, these are short-range networks (between 1 m and 100 m) with low energy consumption. This can be akin to the private internet network of your home or company ;
- PAN (Personal Area Network): these are short-range networks of up to a few metres (BLUETOOTH) ;
- WANs (Wide Area Networks): these networks provide a slightly greater range of up to several dozen meters;
- LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network): the best known, LoRa and Sigfox, are networks and technologies that have been designed specifically to carry IoT data: long range and low energy consumption, they are also interesting in terms of cost ;
- Satellite networks: they are available everywhere in the world (GPS) ;
- Cellular networks: GSM, 2G, 3G or 4G, these are long-range networks that can carry large volumes of data and offer good coverage. The downside is that they consume energy.
Choose the right network for your needs
Le choix du réseau dépendra des usages :
- Pour une imprimante en réseau au bureau, privilégiez le réseau LAN ;
- Pour une ampoule connectée, il convient d’utiliser le réseau PAN ;
- Un peu plus complexe, pour connecter les places de parking d’un centre commercial, le réseau LPWAN est privilégié ;
- Enfin, pour le transport de marchandises dans des conteneurs par voie maritime, le choix du réseau se porte sur le satellite.
N’oubliez pas de sécuriser les flux de données avec l’APN Privé
L’APN privé vous permet de communiquer avec le parc transmetteurs/SIM sans passer par internet. Ainsi les connexions sont maîtrisées et la sécurité renforcée
5 good reasons to choose LoRaWAN™ technology?
The LoRaWAN™ standard, based on LoRa™ technology, has many advantages in order to efficiently connect a wide variety of devices requiring high autonomy and low volume of reported information.
Elle est bidirectionnelle, ce qui permet aux capteurs d’émettre de l’information mais également d’en recevoir.
Elle permet de géolocaliser des objets, sans besoin de GPS embarqué dans les objets.
L’optimisation de la consommation énergétique permet aux objets d’avoir une plus grande autonomie, car c’est un réseau peu énergivore.
LoRaWAN™ est un standard ouvert qui permet une interopérabilité entre des capteurs et systèmes hétérogènes.
Elle est particulièrement adaptée aux smart city qui souhaitent déployer leur propre infrastructure privée ou encore pour les secteurs industriels.
Bénéficiez d’un Support Client réactif et expert intégré dans toutes nos offres
ON SIMS CARDS
ON CONNECTED DEVICES
In permanent contact with telecom operators and equipment manufacturers, you benefit from a bilingual contact person dedicated to your project who knows your uses and your technical environment. Our support team is made up of expert engineers in infrastructure and networks.
The expertise and responsiveness of the service are recognized by our customers who rate us on our service
of customer satisfaction*.
*Satisfaction survey conducted since 2019 with our customers
They trust us
"In our industry, smooth communication is a critical point since our service is tied to people. So we chose Synox because when we need technical support, we get a diagnosis and a solution very quickly."
Computer & telecom engineer
"We were looking for a mature solution for rapid deployment, which is what Synox offered us. From decision making, to hardware purchase and deployment (connectivity, dashboards...) thanks to Synox's end-to-end support, the 1st Proof of Concept was completed in less than a month!"
"We wanted to give ourselves the means to avoid breakdowns and reduce our customers' stress regarding production downtime. After some research, IoT quickly appeared to be the answer to this need. Synox's collaborative approach seemed to me to be the right one and convinced me. The ability to listen to the teams and the hyper responsiveness of the support department allowed us to successfully move this project forward."
"What is interesting about the Synox solution is that it can be adapted independently to the needs of our customers, and perhaps even later to other sectors of activity. With a very simple implementation and a modest cost, we were able to deploy the solution to about 20 customers within 6 months."
Technical Project Manager
"Before the installation of connected objects, sometimes it was our customers who informed us of a malfunction in the heating system... Now we can be proactive about this type of incident. We had already carried out several unsuccessful - and expensive - POCs before testing SoDATA#Viz but when we saw the real-time curves of our 50 objects, only a week after signing the POC, it quickly convinced us!"